As a photographer i work among others for the Napapijri fashion
brand. With the Boogert Photography team we handle the photography and post-production.
This means, taking the actual photo's of the clothing samples and after that recolor and edit them for usage in a workbook.
My current role in the apparel photography is linked directly towards photography done in a way that it can be digitally reproduced in their bulk colourways.
Primary responsibilities included are:
Work collaboratively with other departments to make sure their photographic needs are met within deadlines.
Ensuring all products are represented correctly across all formats and media – colour, fit, shape, drape etc as well as capturing all details.
Digitize seasonal colour cards
Studio Model Photography
Still life Photography of styles and details
Creation of layers and grids of both styles and artworks for digital re colouring
Digital recreation of styles – ‘old school’ via Photoshop / cloning and re-design of styles and artworks
Re-touching product images
Post Processing / Post production : edit and process product images from capture to Photoshop ensuring they are depicted accurately and in a timely manner
Maintaining proper file management of photo’s, accurately naming files & detailing any retouching notes.
- Technical tools: excellent knowledge of Canon EOS 5DSR and Fuijfilm GFX100 (medium format) ,Camera Raw, Adobe Creative Suite and post processing skills using latest version of Photoshop.
- Lightening set up: Knowledge of lighting functions, grip equipment, and setup.
- Knowledge in photography & photo editing at the professional level
- Great eye for detail, dynamic, visually compelling images
- Experience shooting product photography for web, print and social platforms
- Ability to work in an incredibly fast paced, dynamic and flexible environment where priorities and deadlines may change.
- Ability to interpreting requirements and ensuring that any work carried out on images is completed to the highest of standards and then saved ready to use in print and online